Go Back   UltraGuest Forum > UltraGuest Forums > Guestbook Support

Old 09-02-2005, 11:23 AM   #1
jennierat

Default Deleting Guest Book?

Dear Andreas,
Please, please, please can you delete the Guest Book I have registered under the e-mail address [email protected]. That e-mail address no longer exists. You have my current e-mail. This is my fourth request. An e-mail I sent to [email protected] bounced back undelivered, and no response so far from two Private Messages sent from the Forum.

I got so tired of the spammers and unwanted 'Guests' leaving their filthy stuff that I started another UltraGuest Guest Book and have it accessible from a website that only my family and close friends know about!! The old one needs to go. People are 'squatting' on it thinking they have found a 'website' of their very own!!! They even impersonate my name when they sign, so it's people who have known about my guestbook a while. I have to keep going in there to delete their garbage. PLEASE cancel Guestbook 1092432954 as soon as possible. It's getting desperate! Thank you!!
Jan Marshall
jennierat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 11:47 AM   #2
jennierat

Default Re: Deleting Guest Book?

Andreas, why am I being totally ignored? Everyone else seems to get at least one response or reply to their posts/questions. My old guestbook is still there. I would like it removed/unsubscribed/canceled/deleted or whatever you call it. PLEASE!!!
Jan
jennierat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 12:33 PM   #3
Andreas
UltraGuest Admin

Default Re: Deleting Guest Book?

I'm really sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I can assure you that I have not intentionally ignored you and I apologize for the trouble you have experienced.

I will try to provide better support in the future and I will consider adding a Helpdesk where forum registration is not required to make it easier to both request and provide guestbook support.

Thanks for your patience!
Andreas is offline   Reply With Quote